Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 13, 2013- Cop & ACLU

I gave some homeless person a few bucks this morning around 8:00 a.m. at the Lowe's in Dothan, AL, because he said that he was hungry. When I left the store with my purchase, a Dothan police squad car (black and white) was parked close to me. As I prepared to leave the parking lot, the cop went into the store. I don't want any problems from giving some homeless person a buck or two for something to eat.

Someone called up later in the morning purporting to be from the ACLU and said that they were monitoring my call (usually, they just ask for a donation sans monitoring). Monitoring? Is that anything like recording?  So I hung up. Whoever it was called me. I didn't call them. I will talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime, but it has to be transparent (and I'll be recording, too)and they have to be able to do something to resolve this matter.










No comments:

Post a Comment