Monday, July 9, 2012

Clone

Interesting communication that I received this morning from a FL law firm. I had contacted the firm on the suggestion of an organization. Left one message on the answering service that I would call back. When I called back, I spoke to someone that said they would forward my explanation of my situation. When I didn't receive any reply, I completed and submitted an inquiry form that they have on their website. I didn't receive any reply to that, either. So, this morning I submitted another inquiry via their website as to whether or not they're interested in my case. This time one of the partners did reply. He said that I already inquired numerous times (never received a reply), that I had an in person consultation with his partner, and they're not interested and don't know any lawyer that can handle it. He also said to stop contacting them and wished me luck.

However, I did contact him just a short time ago by replying to his email. I told him that if his partner had an in person consultation, it wasn't with me. If his partner met with someone, it was someone masquerading as me. I never met with anyone, discussed details of this matter on the phone, or even went to the city where they're located anytime during the past several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment